Requesting Building Information
- Building Information will only be made available by a Church Project Manager or Facilities Manager.
- On devices connected to the Church's internal network (via VPN or a church-managed network connection), drawings can be obtained directly via the As-Built Catalog. Sorry, access to this system is limited to Church employees.
Submitting Building Information
- Certificate of Occupancy
- Project Manual
- O&M Manual
- Record Drawings (As-Built Drawings) – Construction Document Sets should be saved as individual sheets and are saved with the sheet number and sheet title as the file name (i.e. A101 – Main Floor Plan)
- CAD files and Revit Central Models for new construction, additions, reconfigurations, site changes/upgrades, and HVAC upgrades should be in a separate folder.
- Remove all copyright notices or passwords.
- All building information becomes the property of the Church and should not contain copy restrictions.
- A property number and date for the project should appear on each drawing.
- The name of the project and the correct property number should be included in the name of the ZIP file, as well as the submittal message.
- Please submit only one project per message. This helps us track and process each submission more accurately.
- Files should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to the facilities or project manager that requested the work.
- Files may be submitted with your offices standard file sharing preference (Dropbox, OneDrive, FTP site, etc.)
- Contact email@example.com with any questions.